LA AdTech Partner Company, The Trade Desk (TTD) reported Q4 earnings after close of market today. The Trade Desk posted revenue of $72.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2016 alone. Full year revenue for 2016 was reported as $202.9 million.
Highlights from today’s earnings call:
- Over $1 billion in gross spend in 2016.
- Mobile, video, and global expansion are largest growth factors.
- Addressable and connected TV will lead to programmatic buying.
- 2016 gross spend with non-display campaigns increased to more than half of gross spend.
- Mobile in-app and mobile video revenue grew about 400% and 300% respectively year-over-year, while native spending jumped 700% over the previous quarter..
The Trade Desk said it expects revenue in the range of $43 million for the current quarter ending April and estimated a full year revenue of $270 million. 2017 Total Gross Spend is estimated at $1.45 billion.
- The Trade Desk Passes $1 Billion In Platform Spend As Non-Display Products Gain Steam – Adexchanger
- The Trade Desk sees quarterly revenues top $72m, bets big on connected TV and Asia – The Drum
The Trade Desk’s reported earnings today beat Factset consensus revenue estimates of $62.1M. TTD‘s stock price closed at $33.36 also beating the $33.13 consensus price estimates from equity analysts coverage the stock.