LA AdTech is bringing insights into emerging platforms that impact the digital advertising industry. Many are familiar with bitcoin as a digital currency but the underpinning is a technology called blockchain.
Having first made waves in the finance industry several years ago, blockchain is poised to become the break-out technology for digital advertising as the industry searches for solutions to a broken and opaque supply chain.
Blockchain also has the potential to wipe out fraud – tackle bot traffic, domain spoofing or even a Methbot. Its potential is vast but first we have to understand what it is and how it works.
Join us for a panel discussion to learn:
- What blockchain is and why you should know about it;
- How it can work with existing standards approaches, such as ads.txt;
- How blockchain technology can change the transparency game and clean up the supply chain;
- How blockchain can be used to combat fraud;
- And specific protocols and products in development.
6:00-6:30pm – Registration
6:30-7:15pm – Discussion
7:15-7:30pm – Q&A
7:30-9:00pm – LA AdTech Networking + MetaX House Warming Party
Hunter Gebron, MetaX
- Fred Askham, Associate Director of Analytics, Ideas Made Measurable (Boulder, CO)
- Shailin Dhar, Co-founder – Director of Research, Method Media Intelligence
- Emmett O’Keefe, Senior Vice President of Advocacy, Data & Marketing Association
- Ken Brook, CEO, MetaX
Thank you to MetaX for hosting the panel and for the party.